Can i install Zoom Search Engine on my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i install Zoom Search Engine on my website

Our website http://fitnizz.com on general health and fitness offering tips on weight loss, depression remedies, natural fitness. Our website covers 200 articles on different topics and uses MySQL PHP in backend. I am interested to use Zoom Search Engine. Will it be able to installed on my hosting, I am using shared hosting on Linux / Cpanel.

Plz give me idea on installation and configuration.

Yes, it should not be a problem.

Select the "PHP" platform option. Select "Spider mode", and enter the website address as the start spider URL.

A set of index files will be created in the Output Directory, and you can upload these to your web server, and immediately start using the search page. Then you can modify the search_template.html page to change the look and appearance, and further configure (and re-index) as necessary.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

how to install Zoom Search Engine to site which is hosted on Google hosting? or it`s impossible?

Comment

Same question, plz any help?

Comment

I believe you need Google App Engine instead of Google Sites to run PHP scripts (or any additional web software, be it search engines, or forums, or blogs). Best to check with Google if they support PHP with your hosting plan.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

hi Ray,
            i am also have same question but little different. Can i install zoom search engine on CMS website like joomla or wordpress. thanks u

Comment

Yes, please see the following support page:
              http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/cms.html
              --Ray
              Wrensoft Web Software
              Sydney, Australia
              Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
              X