Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JIRA Indexing?

Hi,

I am trying to index JIRA using Zoom Search Engine v6, but looks like I cannot set it properly.
    What Start URL should I use to index all issues I have in JIRA?

Thanks.

We don't really know much about JIRA.
    Nor do we know the URL you are hosting it at.

Does JIRA have a HTML page that has a list of links to all your bugs / issues in JIRA? If so make this the start point and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      We don't really know much about JIRA.
      Nor do we know the URL you are hosting it at.

Does JIRA have a HTML page that has a list of links to all your bugs / issues in JIRA? If so make this the start point and see what happens.
      Hi.

JIRA uses .jspa files, not html, php, asp...

An example URL is: https://jira.mycompany.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=14700, and this contains a list of all issues (paginated).

Also, maybe it is working correctly but as I can only index the first 50 pages it is not indexing my issues. Is there a way to index more than 50 pages as a trial or for a short period of time, so we can try the software before buying it?

Thanks.

Comment

JIRA uses .jspa files, not html
        The content of the page generated by the script will still be HTML.

If you EMail us we can send you a trial (time limited) enterprise key
        http://www.wrensoft.com/contactus.html

Comment

Did you also add ".jspa" in the scan extensions list? (under "Configure"->"Scan options") As mentioned, the file type for it should still be "HTML text" because that is the output from a web client's point of view.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Hi again,

yes, I have added ".jspa" in the scan extensions list, and set the file type for it to "HTML text", but still no luck.

I have emailed you asking for a trial (time limited) enterprise key.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X