Regesteration Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regesteration Key

Does anyone know where to find the registration key on windows?

I work for a company and they have been using this program for their search. There main IT guy resigned.
    I have taken over and need to install this on my computer.

I have emailed their support zoom@wernsoft.com 3 times now and no one has responded.
    It has been over a week now and I need to get this working. They have three very large sites, and have purchased the enterprise edition. You would think that they would answer the emails!

They sites are constantly being updated and I desperately need to re-index the sites.
    The current computer this is installed on is being used by a new sales person. So it is impossible for me to log in and index the sites. The reason for needing to install it on a new computer.

Thanks in advance.

See your previous post for additional comments on E-Mail support.

All E-mail is answered the same day.

I have emailed their support zoom@wernsoft.com 3 times now
    You have our E-Mail address wrong, which would explain why no one answered. You can find our correct contact details here,
    http://www.wrensoft.com/contactus.html

If you have lost you license key, then E-Mail us (with the correct address) or just phone us, in business hours.

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      You have our E-Mail address wrong, which would explain why no one answered. You can find our correct contact details here,
      http://www.wrensoft.com/contactus.html

I have emailed that address, as well as the email on the SUPPORT page
      http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/index.html

If that is not a correct SUPPORT email address you should think of removing it.

Currently I have sent 1 email to the address you told me to email from and the one on your SUPPORT page.

So this does not explain why no one has answered the emails.

I will foward them again to both email addresses.
      Then you can see the header info and see all three are a week old.

Thanks

Comment

Didn't get any E-Mails on this topic in the last 12hours.

At the risk of repeating myself and stating the obvious, I believe you have our domain name wrong.

It isn't @wernsoft.com it is @wrensoft.com

Comment

I will resend again ... this will be the third time, Correct I spelled the domain name wrong in the forms but not on the emails... was in a hurry and frustrated...

I just resent again...

email address
          info [at] wrensoft [dot] com
          zoom [at] wrensoft [dot] com

I have no clue as to why you would not get the emails. I get no bounce back message. And have the address correct on all three sends. Might need to check your spam box.

Tried to add a screen cap to this but you have to upload the image and use a url rather than upload the image on the forum.
          Last edited by jstout; Jun-18-2012, 05:03 AM. Reason: Added more info.

Comment

I solved this my self.

I know how to email... Even checked our exchange server and it is the correct email address.

I just went to the ProgramData folder copied the userinfo.dat file to the new machine and it works fine.

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

We received your most recent e-mail and we've just sent out your old license key.

There's no traces of your earlier e-mail attempts here. We'll look into any possible downtime or issues on our end, but we have not had any trouble receiving any other e-mails over the last week (and we get hundreds a day).
              --Ray
              Wrensoft Web Software
              Sydney, Australia
              Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thanks Ray,

Got the email and passed it on to the higher ups in the company for safe keeping. Understand about the amount of emails.

The issue is solved so we are all good!

I am going to send you a pm I found something I think you guys should know about.

Thanks,
                Jason

Comment

Here's something interesting.
                  Your original E-mails just arrived.

Check out the E-mail headers and the dates. It looks like there was a 9 day delay on your servers (between elite.robots.com and remote.yourcolo.com).

Received: (qmail 95549 invoked by uid 3002); 20 Jun 2012 10:03:54 -0000
                  (qmail 95546 invoked from network); 20 Jun 2012 10:03:54 -0000

from localhost.pair.com (HELO qs2668.pair.com) (127.0.0.1) by localhost.pair.com with SMTP; 20 Jun 2012 10:03:54 -0000

from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by qs2668.pair.com (Postfix) with SMTP id A8F6756466 for <xxxx@wrensoft.com>; Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

from elite.robots.com (elite.robots.com [70.86.20.178]) by qs2668.pair.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 751AC56465 for <xxxx@wrensoft.com>; Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:03:16 -0400 (EDT)

from remote.yourcolo.com ([69.4.240.138]:51910 helo=exchange.robotworx.com) by elite.robots.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:AES128-SHA:12 (Exim 4.77) (envelope-from <prvs=3509B06656=xxxxx@robots.com>) id 1Se1Qj-0003Zl-AH for xxxx@wrensoft.com; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:01:01 -0400

from exchange.robotworx.com ([fe80::2130:e5cf:101f:ad25]) by exchange.robotworx.com ([fe80::2130:e5cf:101f:ad25%19]) with mapi id 14.01.0339.001; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:00:58 -0400

Comment

Working...
                  X