X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.0.1028 breaks searching

I upgraded to 6.0.1028 today, indexed, and now all I get is:

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I'm on Windows 2003 and have tried both CGI and EXE versions of the search file. I've also made sure that they are allowed to execute in IIS.

Help!

Thank you,
    Cary

I reverted to an older version and it works now.

Comment

In case we can't reproduce it here, if possible could you zip up and E-mail us a set of index files that you are using.

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
        In case we can't reproduce it here, if possible could you zip up and E-mail us a set of index files that you are using.
        E-mail sent.

Thank you,
        Cary

Comment

We looked at your index files and could not reproduce the crash using the search.cgi from V6.0 build 1028 as you mentioned in your forum post.

However, we noticed that the index files are actually created with V6.0 build 1018 contrary to your description.

So you have either:
          (a) Sent us a copy of the index files that you said you used from an older version and worked fine (and thus works fine here too and doesn't help us locate the reported problem)
          (b) Been using index files created from build 1018 with the search.cgi from build 1028.
          (c) Been using a mix of index files from different build, namely the "settings.zdat" file from build 1018 with .zdat files created with build 1028.

You must use ALL the index files created from the same build, with the CGI from the same build.

"ALL the index files" mean all .zdat files (or all the files listed at the end of indexing entitled "Required files").
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
          X