PassMark Logo
Home » Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion - How about an Advanced User Modifications forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion - How about an Advanced User Modifications forum?

Wrensoft. Would you be willing to start a new forum. For
    How to's tips, mods or tricks?

I understand many such posts may have been written.
    Or are in the manual. But the more a user can do. The More Features Zoom Has. I am sure many Mods will be added that will enance the function-ability of this software

When I first came to this forum. I found it a bit hard to locate the exact info I needed. And the mods apply to more then version on zoom.

Respect and thank you.

DELETE AFTER READING IF NEEDED
    Last edited by Ray; Apr-14-2010, 12:52 AM. Reason: Changed title from non-descript: "Suggestion" to "How about..."

We will certainly consider it if there is more demand, and if we hear from other users who are interested in this.

I've modified this thread's title from "Suggestion" to "Suggestion - How about an Advanced User Modifications forum?" in the hope that if other people are interested, they may notice this thread and voice their opinion here.

In our experience, we've seen many discussion boards divided into too many smaller forums which make it difficult to read (as things fall between categories and people can't work out where they go). So we try to avoid this unless it is really beneficial and there is enough traffic to justify it.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X