Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with indexing

Hello

When I try to scan my website, it will index only 2 pages and 13 pages are skipped.

All my website is in php ...

When I do an example to all in html, it scans everything correctly and found more than 1,000 pages, but once in php, html more on the server, it will index only 2 pages.

Have you an idea, thx

I look on the whole configuration, but everything seems oki, the skip list, there are just certain directories that are specified

In my root of my server there are only pages. Php, no html page is presented.

I do not understand why it does not scan everything. This prevents me from actually having access to search in my database on my news.
    Last edited by cybersquat; Apr-07-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

You might also want to check the log for errors, or robots files blocking indexing.

What is the URL for the site so we can have a look at it.

Comment

Also check the Skipped messages that show up in the Log. You said 13 get skipped, but did you check what reason was specified (under the Log tab) as to why they are skipped? If so, what are they?

This is almost definitely all explained in the above linked FAQs, make sure you read them all.

But yes, if you give us a URL to the site in question we can take a look.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thx guy,

http://www.opale-magazine.com

Comment

We used Spider Mode indexing and the above URL as the "Start spider URL" and it is successfully indexing pages (easily over 50 before we manually hit stop). So there's something wrong with your configuration settings.

As mentioned before, please check the "Log" tab and see what messages are given. There are Skipped messages with reasons given for why they are skipped.
            --Ray
            Wrensoft Web Software
            Sydney, Australia
            Zoom Search Engine

Comment

brbrbrb !!!!

Raymond, can i send you my log file ?

Comment

Yes, you can find our e-mail address on the contact us page

Make sure you click on "Show all" messages.

Might also want to send us your ".zcfg" file with your configuration settings saved.
                --Ray
                Wrensoft Web Software
                Sydney, Australia
                Zoom Search Engine

Comment

brbrbrb !!! Raymond

working now, i use the default configuration

I check and compare all configuration :S

Thx anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X