Where are my plugins??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my plugins??

Today I downloaded Zoom Search Engine (Free Edition) for the first time - and wanted to include the plugins, too. So I downloaded the plugin file, started the installation (after installing zoom first) and all the necessary files were put into the right directory (Windows XP). But when I start the Zoom programme, the plugins are not listet...so, what was my mistake? I can't find any hints to this problem here. Can anybody help me? As far as I understood, only the SUPPORT of the plugins is not included in the free edition. Or is it necessary to by a license for using the plugins?

As it says at the top of the Plugin page,

"Plugin support is available in all purchased editions of Zoom (Standard, Professional, or Enterprise). It is not available in the Free Edition."

Comment

chestra - you're misinterpreting the word "support".

"Plugin support" means "provide the ability to use plugins in Zoom".

It does not mean "user support and help for plugins".

So no, the Free Edition of Zoom will not work with plugins. Only the licensed/purchased editions will work with plugins.
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Oooops...

Thank you very much. That's what happens when Germans try to understand English... Okay, so I'll buy a license, my tryout yesterday was very successful.

Thanks again for your help in understanding English!

Comment

Working...
        X