Search highlighting with PPT saved as html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search highlighting with PPT saved as html

I know that the 'Jump to match and hightlight' does not work with .ppt files but I was wondering if this functionality works with PPTs saved as webpages with the .htm extension.

When I try this, I receive a '403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request' error message. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The highlight function should work wth any HTML document, regardless of the tool used the create the HTML code.

I think the error you have isn't related to highlighting. The page in question had some sort of server side error (impossible to know exactly what based on the information provided). The server then attempt to re-direct the browser to a custom error page, this also failed with a 2nd error, the one you saw.

A HTTP 403 error just means you don't have permission to view or download the document. In this case the document in question was the custom error page.

So to know the real error you will need to check your server's logs and / or turn of custom error pages on your server.
    (None of this has anythying to do with Zoom however).

Comment

Thanks you very much for your prompt reply. I was pretty sure this wasn't related to Zoom Search but wanted to double check. I will continue to work on the server to determine the problem.

Excellent search engine and excellent customer service!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X