Zoom 6 PHP script files missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom 6 PHP script files missing

I have installed zoom 6 and not able to trace the sample php script files that comes with it! From where can I download them? I have been searching for those files for last 2 hours!! Please revert.

Thanks,
    Sumantto.

When you index your site, the all the requried files are copied into the output folder that you enter. Including the search script.

The "search.php" script is not a "sample" script. It is the search script. You don't need to "download" them, they are included with the main Zoom software.

You might also want to watch this intro video and read the users guide.

Comment

Thanks. I have gone through the video and the User's guide. After indexing it in a local folder, I found the search.php is not getting generated from a website that I am maintaining. I chose the offline mode. All the zdat file, site_template.html and ssettings.php is getting generated. Please look into it.

Comment

I found the search.php is not getting generated from a website that I am maintaining
        The search.php script is not generated from a web site. I am not sure why you would think this. Maybe you mean for a web site?

The search.php script and all the all the requried files are copied into the output folder that you enter.

When you index are there any errors in your log file?

Comment

Yes, it is for the website. There is no log error. Strange for me....

Comment

Can you post up the last 30 or so lines from the log.

Comment

You can do so by saving the log file ("File"->"Save index log to file") or clicking on the "Log" tab and right-clicking to copy the log to the clipboard (and pasting it into your text editor). Make sure you are showing Errors and Warnings and File I/O messages as well (from the checkboxes on the Log tab).

"search.php" is only generated if you have selected "PHP" as your platform (on the "Start options" panel of the configuration tab).

If you select "ASP.NET", then no search script is generated at all (an ASP.NET Server Control is required. If "ASP" is selected, "search.asp" is generated, and so forth.
              --Ray
              Wrensoft Web Software
              Sydney, Australia
              Zoom Search Engine

Comment

search.php is now getting generated

The zoom is creating the search script now. I had chosen the "Custom Script Source path" and didn't provide the proper path to it, so when I checked my log, I found out the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X