PassMark Logo
Home » Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to highlight in a pdf that has been searched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to highlight in a pdf that has been searched?

Probably not the place to ask, but does anyone know if it is possible to actually highlight INSIDE of a pdf document? Any help or a push in the right direction would be a fantastic help. Thanks in advance, and thanks much for this SUPER product.

We are looking into this. Highlighting within a PDF should technically be possible with the latest version of Acrobat (V7.0) and we plan to add support for this in the next major release of Zoom (Version 5.0) which is currently in development, and several months from a public release. If you are interested in beta testing, please contact us.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

I'm looking forward to this feature!

Comment

Version 5.0

Originally posted by Ray
        We are looking into this. Highlighting within a PDF should technically be possible with the latest version of Acrobat (V7.0) and we plan to add support for this in the next major release of Zoom (Version 5.0) which is currently in development, and several months from a public release. If you are interested in beta testing, please contact us.
        You originally wrote this message in 2004. When do you anticipate version 5.0 coming out? I am hoping soon and with more advancements, particularly with category searching and more complex search options. ...by the way, I really love your product...I am just anticipating greater things soon!

Comment

I think you're looking at the wrong date for the posts... my post above was made in April 2006.

You might have read the 2004 from my "Joined" date... that's when I signed up to this forum

Version 5.0 is still on schedule. We're anticipating a release in July at this point.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

You are correct! I read your join date and mistakenly attributed it to the message date! I am glad that you have your new version coming out in July. I am looking forward to it!!

Comment

Working...
            X