trial version of that special build of the Zoom Indexer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial version of that special build of the Zoom Indexer

I am thinking about buying a professional version of ZOOM Search Engine. But I need the software searching the public pages on that website, as well as private pages from the same website. Can I get a copy of trial version of that special build of the Zoom Indexer that runs in “console mode” and corresponding documents? Also the documents about those ZDAT file will help.

Please e-mail us regarding any special requirements or custom development.

From the description in your post, I am unsure as to why you would need a special version of the Indexer in order to index public or private pages on your website. This can often be achieved with various configurations using the public version. Please provide us with more specific details regarding how you intend to use Zoom on your website (eg. what specific URLs, folders, etc. you are trying to index or skip... what counts as a public or private page, is there HTTP authentication, or cookies, etc.).
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

As I may not fully know the Zoom Search Engine’s function, I mean for a CMS (Content Management System), based on people’s login, they get access to different parts of the website and their search results should match up to their access to the website. For such a typical example, please refer to www.plexcor.com

I just wonder how the Zoom search Engine can be configured to get the job done. Thanks for your prompt replying.

One more thing to mention, the Plexcor uses "Form authentication" instead of using windows authentication

Comment

I assume you are intending to develop something as part of your CMS which will be calling the Indexer to index various different parts of the website which a user may have access to. This sounds like it would be a fairly complicated implementation, and I just wanted to confirm that this is what you are after.

I think it's best you e-mail us with more information and a special request.

I presume also that in your original post, you meant to say you wanted the documentation for the ZCFG files, as opposed to the ZDAT files.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X