Reports Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports Options

Under search statistics I put an the location of the log file. I then put in the statistics report options the location to put the report. The problem is that it is not being saved. I have to enter the options over and over again to get most current statistics. I was trying to use the schedule to set each day to run the reports. It does not seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong?
    Kevin

Did you save your configuration after making these changes? (by clicking on "File"->"Save configuration")

If you are saving your configuration to a different ZCFG file, you should make sure you are opening the same ZCFG file the next time you start up Zoom.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

I select File Save Configuration. I then go back to the Tools Statistics Report and find the location for log file empty. I select Options and it does save the Report Output Folder setting.

I have the software installed on the standard path on c:. But have the output and log files off the D: drive. Could this be the problem?

Kevin Keil
      Kevin

Comment

I think the problem is that the Statistics Report window doesn't remember its settings until after you have selected "Generate report".

If you just click on "Close" before "Generate report", then the settings are lost.

So you need to generate a report, close the window, then do File / Save.

I also noticed another minor bug while testing this one. The log file is downloaded and parsed even if there are none of the report check boxes checked.

We'll fix up both of these minor issues in a future release.

----
        David

Comment

Working...
        X