Adsense after Search Results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense after Search Results?

Can you have the Google Adsense unit appear AFTER a search has been performed? Basically we have a page that looks like google. It's a logo with a search engine under it. In the search_template.html, I put the ADSENSE code "under" the search box, so before a search is done, it appears (with really no ads), however once a search is performed, it appears at the end of the results, and has ads pertaining to the search.

So, is there a way to keep the ADSENSE code from showing up, until a search has been made? This would make the default page look a lot cleaner.

Thanks!
    We have the Pro Edition.

Vachi

Sounds like you need two pages.

You could have your home page with the empty Zoom search box (and no Google adsense code). Then you have the normal Zoom page with the adsense code. Your home page would lead to the normal Zoom search page when a user does a search.

See this FAQ question for details about how to add a Zoom search box to any page on your web site.
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...tml#searchform

-----
    David

Comment

I have try to put test if a Adsense Skycrapper would work on the right of the result 120x600 adsense code. I put a table, there i put the Zoom Results tags and on the right and adsense code. But the ads appears at the bottom of the result instead of the right side. Any ideas if this is possible?

Comment

Yes, it most definitely should work. This is completely dependent on the HTML you write to create your table, not Zoom's output. My guess is that your HTML is incorrect, or designed in such a way that it is wrapping unnecessarily.

PS. I presume you meant skyscraper as opposed to a skycrapper. I'm not sure what the latter would be, but it don't sound pleasant.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X