Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid URL or domain name

Hi, I have this error:
    Could not download file: http://www.inktees.com/cgi-bin/store/cpshop.cgi/inktees/inktees/883164/6 (Invalid URL or domain name)

I have a dynamic site that is "embedding" another site. But it seems not work...

Can you help me?

Did you try re-indexing again at a later time? The error may have simply been caused by:

- The inktees.com server being down at that specific moment during indexing
    - Your own Internet connection may have been unstable or inconsistent and it was failing domain name lookups.

If you are sure that the above is not the problem, and you can replicate this error everytime, then we will need more information to diagnose this. What did you mean by "embedding" another site? Is it redirecting pages to a different site? Can you post the URL to the site that you are indexing?

Can you also provide us with a verbose mode index log? You do this by enabling Verbose mode before indexing, and then after indexing, click "File"->"Save index log to file". It might be best if you can e-mail us this file and your ZCFG file (zoom [at] wrensoft [dot] com).
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

it works!!!!

it work from my work!!! Maybe was my connection (adsl 256) I don't know...
      Excelent software
      Thanx!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X