Paid listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid listing

Is there anyway to get people to get there page listed higher then others.

like if someone pay me some money each month to have theres site listed at the top for a search term like "blabla"

and is there possible to add a banner between the search results, i use 10 site per page, and after the 5 site, it would be nice to have a banner.. for any sponsor

You can manually adjust the meta-data on a page to make a page rank above the others for particular words or phrases. i.e. Add keywords and increase ZOOMPAGEBOOST.
    <meta name="ZOOMPAGEBOOST" content="5">

You can add a banner above or below the search results by editing the search_template.html file.

To have a banner in the middle of a set of results would require some customisation of the search script.

------
    David

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if this is now possible. We have Zoom 5 (Build 1001) My client would really like to make this happen, so if it doesn't do you have an alternate solution?

Comment

I was wondering if this is now possible..
        If you are referring to adjusting rankings, then you can use ZOOMPAGEBOOST, or even better in V5 you can use the new recommended links feature.

Otherwise the situation is still the same. You can add a banner above or below the search results by editing the search_template.html file. To have a banner in the middle of a set of results would require some customisation of the search script.

Comment

For a brief description and screenshot of the new Recommended Links feature in V5, go to this page:
          http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/feature...commendedlinks
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
          X