Need help - Submit button not viewable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - Submit button not viewable

Is there a way to configure the search box and serch button to approx. 22-25 px in height?

I have looked through all the Zoom tabs, searched the forum, manual and FAQs and don't see anything. On some sites I see where it is on multiple pages and at a narrower height, which is what I need in order to be able to insert it on a 25 px endcap.

Thanks for any help.

Frieda

You can achieve this with some of the many attributes available via CSS. In your search_template.html file, you can define a CSS definition for "input.zoom_button" and "input.zoom_searchbox". If you specify a height attribute for these, you should be able to achieve what you're after. Eg.

Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    input.zoom_button &#123; height&#58; 22px; &#125;
    input.zoom_searchbox &#123; height&#58; 22px; &#125;
    </style>
    More info on customizing with CSS here: http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/css.html
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Need help - Submit button not viewable

I have been trying for hours to see what has gone wrong with my Submit button on the Search Results page. The Submit button is partially not viewable.

I deleted all Zoom files, re-indexed and re-uploaded all files - then took all the search boxes off the other pages (thought as I was trying to resize the box I might have done something, so redid everything). I even re-entered my design changes. I checked my index page and don't see anything there that would be causing a problem.

If someone could take a look, I would sure appreciate it.

www.attinc.com

The pages that I had put the search box on (but took it off) was the About, 3d Metrology Basics, and Data Analysis. If you type trackers in the "Go" search box on the index page, you will see what I mean about the Submit button not being readable. At first, the box itself was affected but re-doing the files helped that for the most part (though it still looks not quite right).

Many thanks!
      Frieda

Comment

The height of the button is too small becuase you have set it that way.

You have included the following two lines in your metrology-style.css style sheet.

input.zoom_button { height: 12px; }
        input.zoom_searchbox { height: 12px; }

----
        David

Comment

<face is red> Thank you, once again, David! I was addressing everything else but overlooked that on the style sheet. Can't believe I did that...Thought I had taken that out.

Many thanks!

Frieda

Comment

Working...
          X