non well formed numeric value encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non well formed numeric value encountered

I keep getting the Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in search.php on line 1236. Line 1236 is fseek($fp_wordmap, $dictline[1]);. I am using v5.1 and PHP v5.3.2. Anyone know how to correct this?

If you want to stick with the old V5 release, then you should make sure you are using V5.1.1017, which was the last V5 release.

Otherwise it might be a index corruption problem.

Did you try re-indexing and uploading a new set of index files.

Comment

Hi, i keep getting the same Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in...index.php on line 1240. Is the same line fseek($fp_wordmap, $dictline[1]) but we have v5.1 build 1017 with php v5.25...you can help us?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, i keep getting the same Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in search.php on line 1240, and the line is fseek($fp_wordmap, $dictline[1]).

Here we using v5.1.1017 and php v5.45...can you help us?

Thanks!

Comment

Did you try re-indexing and re-uploading? Making sure all that ALL files listed in the "Required Files" window after indexing is uploaded and you did not mix files from different sessions.

Also, if you are using the Free Edition, then you should use V6. If you are a registered user, then e-mail us with your license detail for more help.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
          X