Window Position and Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Position and Size

For the past few months I have been working with the Free version of Zoom Indexer. Today, we purchased the Pro Edition and I was pleasantly surprised to then learn of the 4.1 release (yep, it has been over a month since I have viewed the website). In reviewing the release notes and subsequently reading about it here, I noticed that this version should remember the window position and size.

I am assuming that this refers to the position and size of the Indexer interface when it is open; however, no matter what I change the size to, when I close and reopen, it reverts back to 179,152, and 665x463. I have looked in the ini file and changed/deleted that, but everytime I open the interface, it just resets.

What am I missing?
    Steve Shipe
    NEW Corporation

Yes, this is a bug in the current build (4.1 build 1002). We've located the causes of this bug and will have it fixed for the next upcoming build (Version 4.1 build 1003).

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Ray,

One of the reasons that I chose Zoom Indexer was because of the rapid responses in these forums....and as evidenced by your quick response to my query, I see that it was a good decision!

Thank you for your quick response. It is not a major issue for me, but thought perhaps I was missing something.

I look forward to the next release.
      Steve Shipe
      NEW Corporation

Comment

Working...
      X