Search.asp file not getting copied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search.asp file not getting copied

When I set the php/cgi/jabascript option in in the Indexer, the corresponding files get copied/generated correctly but with asp option, the file Search.asp fails to get copied and if I try to manually save the file, I get a File Error. I've also tried copying and pasting the contents of Search.asp into another file in my folder but same error. Finally, I reinstalled Zoom Search engine after uninstalling but no difference. Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Check if you have set a different path for your script source in the "Advanced" tab of the Configuration window. Disable this feature to use the default script.

If you have overwritten the default script via "Templates"->"Modify search script source code (Advanced)", then you may have corrupted the file somehow. Let us know if you have attempted to make any changes to the script (eg. what editor did you use etc.).

Can you elaborate on what the "file error" is, where do you see it, and what is the exact error message. Perhaps you have the file open in another program while you are trying to copy or save the file?
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X