X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Results Found with Javascript option and Frames

Hello Wizards of Wrensoft

Here's my current setup:

As a small "live" test, I would like to add a Zoom search (via javascript) to only one html page. This is a page containing 2 frames (left & right) and text with no images. (well, other than the "return home" image icon). For what its worth, the html page was created in HomeSite.

I was able to index this page successfully and moved the generated search folders into the folder containing the searched start.html file. (they are now at the same level). The search box displays on the html page as I would like it, but when I enter a search term, it incorrectly returns a "no results found" message! I tried this with many terms and partial terms and received the same no results found message. Any ideas on how to correct this? What did I miss? I know this has to be very simple! I've tried everything but the correct answer.....

thank you!

It is hard to say without seeing the pages in question. Is the site online, and if so, can you give us a URL to it?

Have you made sure that you did index the files you were expecting? The indexing process will scan and skip some files depending on your configuration. See the following FAQs:
    Q. Why are some of my pages being skipped by the indexer?
    Q. I am indexing with spider mode but it is not finding all the pages on my web site
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X