Testimonial - Great product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testimonial - Great product

I've been working with Zoom Search for the past couple weeks. I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for a great product and to provide some information for potential customers.

This is the second search engine I purchased. The first was complicated, poorly documented, and had poor customer support. I wrote off its cost as a loss and continued my search for a customizable search engine for my website. Despite being a total noob with respect to scripts and CSS, I was able to get Zoom Search customized and working exactly as I wanted with only a few hours of work. This is a testimonial of the outstanding documentation provided on this website. Everything I needed to do was clearly explained in simple language. In fact, the couple times I ran into trouble, it was often due to me overlooking something that was detailed in the documentation.

Customer support through this forum has been prompt, responsive and spot on with their solutions.

I am extremely satisfied with Zoom Search and think it would be a bargain at twice the price. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Andrew Schechtman, M.D.
    MeisterMed / www.ICDMeister.com

Thanks Andrew!

It is always great to hear positive feedback from our users. This lets us know we're on the right track. We're constantly working on Zoom, and there'll be more features and improvements to come. We aspire to make it even more powerful and flexible in the future, but maintaining (and hopefully, even improving) its ease of use.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X