Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indexer launches a web browser to wrensoft.com

Hi.

I'm using the indexer from the command line with no GUI. during the indexing it launches a couple of web browsers to a page on wrensoft.com

I've been going through the configuration settings but I cannot identify which one to use to disable this browsers popping up.

Could somebody help me with this?

Thanks.

This would normally only happen if you are using a pirated copy of the software. What version of the software are you using? If you did try and download a cracked copy, then you'll need to delete the crack and get a clean copy of the software from our web site.

Given your E-mail address and the government organisation this implies you work for, you would need to absolutely insane to download cracks or pirated software. A large percentage of the pirated software now has viruses and backdoor spyware in it. You would be risking your network doing this.

If you do have a legitimate copy of the software, then we might need to look at other causes for this.

Comment

I do have a legitimate copy of version 5.0 build 1003 and a license key.

Comment

This behaviour should only occur if you either have a corrupted version of the ZoomIndexer executable, or if you have attempted to make modifications/hacks to our executable. Another possibility is if you have a virus on your computer which has corrupted our application. In either case, you will need to recover from a fresh install/download from our website.

If you require further assistance or information, please e-mail us. Let us know if you have or have not attempted to make any changes to our executable, and provide your license key information and order number. If you downloaded our application from a third party website, please let us know in email as well.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X