Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: stristr(): Empty delimiter. in /usr/www ... search/search.php on

Hi,

I have "recommended" turned right now. When I do a search for something that is just one character, it returns this error:

Warning: stristr(): Empty delimiter. in /usr/www ... search/search.php on line 1683

It does provide the recommended link, but the error message is not pretty to look at.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sounds like a bug. Are there any blank entries in your recommended list?

Can you ZIP up your search files (all .zdat files, including search.php and settings.php) and also send us your ZCFG file containing your configuration settings. We can then take a closer look.

Support e-mail details are here.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

no blank entries

Hi, there are no blank entries in my recommended list. I changed the mininum word size to 1 and the error went away. However, I would like to change it back to 2. I'll zip it up and email it to you all.
      thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the e-mail. We've confirmed that this is a bug. The problem only occurs when you have a recommended link for a keyword which is otherwise considered a skip word (either by having the same word in the Skip List, or by having a word shorter than the minimum word size - as you did).

The problem will be fixed in the next public release, but in the meantime, simply setting the minimum word size to 1 (or not having a recommended link entry for a single character) will workaround this, as you've already found.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X