X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'All search words' selected automatically

In search.html page, we can see:

Match: (.)any search words ()all search words

1. Everytime I open the page search.html, 'any search words' is being checked automatically.
    Anybody could tell me how to edit this page so that everytime I open this page (search.html), 'all search words' being selected? (To make it appear like this: Match: ()any search words (.)all search words )

2. How to hide the words below in search.html page?
    Match: ()any search words ()all search words[/b]

1.) Within Zoom Indexer, click "Configure"->"Search page" and check the box for "Default to 'match all search words'. You will need to reindex for this to take effect.

2.) You can either select the "Basic" search form from the search form appearance dropdown box in the same configuration panel as mentioned above, or you can specify your own search form as described in our FAQ here:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...tml#modifyform
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thank you for the info.

I would like to purchase this product (Pro-Edition) with CD-ROM, for my personal mini library to keep all my school stuff.

Where does your office located, in Australia or MN? I live in Illinois and if I purchase your product, how long it takes for me to receive the CD-ROM after making the payment?

Comment

Our offices are located in Australia, but the CD-ROM option is produced by and as at June 2006, areshipped from RegSoft in MN, USA. To our knowledge, the CD-ROM typically takes 3-4 days or so to be delivered.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X