Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Search Dropdown

Hello All,

I am using zoom for the website I am developing to help users find appropriate pages and documents by listing them in certain category's i have made on zoom.

When trying to display search results there is an inconsistency with the appearance on the website. Sometimes the categories are listed as a drop down box and other times all the categories are listed below as hyperlinked text. Sometimes that categories are not displayed at all apart from the category you searched in.

I am using Dreamweaver to create my site and the search page is associated to a CSS file. I have looked at this file and it does not appear to be impacting what search categories appear.

Help would be appreciated.

On the initial search form you should see a drop down list of categories.

Then if you search for the "ALL" category links are provided in the search results to refine the result to a particular category.

If you directly search for a particular category from the search form, then you won't see any links on the results page.

Or at least that is the default behavior.

Comment

The category breakdown is not working, I have this turned on in the categories section and tried re indexing with it off and back on and still no luck.

I thought categories only showed up if there is more than one which there is, but no categories are being displayed.

Comment

Can you send us a link to the page, so that we can take a look at it.

Comment

Working...
        X