Can't FTP From Zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't FTP From Zoom

After spidering my site and getting index logs, I try to FTP through Zoom and I get a message saying "No Files to Upload. You must index your site first." Any reasons/fixes?

When I manually load the Zoom files onto my server and navigate to the search page I get an error:

"Zoom files missing error: Zoom is missing one or more of the required index data files. Please make sure the generated index files are uploaded to the same path as this search script."

So far I'm not having any luck and any help would be appreciated.

Nate

The 2nd error about files missing is surely a result of not all the files being transferred with FTP.

It is possible to use 3rd party FTP software move the files. Just make sure you select 'binary' mode in the 3rd party software. The files to transfer can be found in the 'output directory' that you have selected.

Zoom only thinks there are files to upload if you have just completed indexing. The no files to upload message might be the result of you doing the indexing, quitting Zoom, then coming back at some later time to try and do the upload.

Note that you can setup the FTP process in Zoom to auto-upload. This avoids the step of manually launching the FTP upload.

Comment

Working...
    X