PassMark Logo
Home » Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

different session indexing in 1 system, is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different session indexing in 1 system, is it possible?

Hello,

I have 1 system with 3 types of searching which are KM, MM, and ML. So that means I have to do 3 sessions indexing for 3 type of searching. The thing is everytime i do indexing, uploaded all files and do searching, i would get this errors:

"Zoom config error: The zoom_pageinfo_km.zdat file is invalid or not up-to-date. Please make sure you have uploaded all files from the same indexing session."

"Critical error with pagetext file. Check that your files are from the same indexing session"

i realized this happens because i uploaded the different files for every indexing session (3 times indexing). My questions are:

1) Does this software can only index one time in one system only?

2) How to overcome this problem and make sure no more errors occurs when execute every searching ?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

I don't know what "KM, MM, and ML" are.
    The error "Zoom config error: The zoom_pageinfo_km.zdat" isn't from our code. So I think you must have been modifying our code, and the naming of the indexing files. Leading to the issues that you have.

If you want to have several sets of index files, then just place them into their own sub-directories. No need to try and customize the code.

Comment

Working...
    X