Zoom 6.0 will not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom 6.0 will not update

The search engine worked perfect when I first implemented it. However now I have added new products and want to update. I spidered the web site again and it uploaded fine. However the search doesn't bring up any of the new products and now instead of showing the results it goes to a white page and I have to type the search in again. Any help appreciated.
    Jan

Is this a public site?
    Can you tell us the URL so we can have a look at it.

There is some chance it might be this server side configuration issue,
    http://www.wrensoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12
    But we would need to look at the page to be sure.

Comment

The original question was also emailed to support. For others looking at this post. Below is what we found.

We performed a local test index of the website in question and did not run into trouble with the default configuration. The search locally was able to locate products on the website.

When testing the search on the website, we ran into the problem the customer mentioned. Upon further review of the website, we noticed the search.php page/script does not belong to Zoom (possibly from a previous search product that the customer used).

Our suggestion is to remove any past search files from Zoom (and any other search products) and upload a clean set of Zoom search files.

Comment

Working...
      X