Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searhing for names in my website

Hi all,
    Iam planing to buy Zoom Search Engine The Enter Prise Edition, So I installed the free version of the program but I noteced that when using search for names on my pages (which I retrived from SQL Database and Active Directory Data) they can't be found.So I was woundering if this progam supports data retrived from SQL and Active Directory.
    Please if any one knows anything about this I'll be greatfull.
    Thanks

There should be no problem. If you are using spider mode in Zoom, it doesn't really matter how the back end of your site builds the page.

Can you tell us the URL of the page and the word you were searching for on the page.

Comment

Re:Searhing for names in my website

Hi,
      Thank you for your quick replay,I didn't publish that on line yet becouse Iam still working on my localhost .But the search is working for any text on the pages only returns null when searching for name which are as I told you from SQL And Active Directory .
      Tell me is important to upload the file using ftp server?

Comment

My guess would be that the name you are searching for isn't really on the page. Or the page has invalid HTML on it making it hard to parse our all the text.

Hard to comment more without seeing the page.

Comment

Working...
        X