Categories not being scanned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categories not being scanned

I just created a few new categories and some of them are not being scanned. I am doing an offline scan of the site and I have these categories

/audioinnova/
    /Biblioteca/
    /reportajes/
    /Radio/

from these /audioinnova/ and /Biblioteca are being scanned and index, however /Radio/ and /reportajes/ are not even scan even when these last two have the same type of files as the upper ones .mp3 and .pdf respectively I cant find why these directories are not being scanned.

The categories you select, and the folders that are indexed are not related. So creating a new categories doesn't result in any new additional files being scanned. Categories place the files that are already being indexed into categories.

If you have folders that are not being indexed, then you might need to add additional start points. Click on the more button in the "Start options" configuration window to do this.

You should also check the Zoom log to see if there were any errors while indexing the files.

Comment

Additional Start point

OK. I got the idea, I am going to try deleting and re scanning the whole site and if this doesn´t work I will try additional starting point. Thanks
      Last edited by atcaro; Dec-02-2011, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X