Search results returns a black page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search results returns a black page!

I'm using the pro version 6.0 (Build 1025) - indexing apox. 2500 plus pages of text:

Unique words found: 57,201
    Variant word found: 34,102
    Total words found: 959,970

After index is complete with no errors or warnings and posted the search submission returns an empty blank page (no text, graphics or results).

If I force a stop of the index at 1000 pages and post, the search results works okay:

Unique words found: 31,321
    Variant word found: 19,966
    Total words found: 370,021

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Regards
    R. B.

If you can provide an URL to the site in question we can take a look. If you do not wish to post it on the forums, please send the link via email to us.

Without knowing further details, I can only hazard a guess. If you are using PHP version of the search on your webserver, and your websever has PHP error message display turned off, you might not see what error is. One of the more common problem our customers has faced with PHP, is a memory limit error. Please see the following FAQ, Q. "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted..." or similar error message. To verify you should check your server error logs or enable display of error messages temporarily.

Comment

Increasing the PHP memory limit worked - thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X