Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cusTom display date

Hello,

I try to do a simple customization of display date and i intercet the code that write the date display in the result in search.php.

"if ($DisplayDate == 1 && $pageinfo[$ipage]["datetime"] > 0)
    {
    if (strlen($info_str) > 0)
    $info_str .= "  -  ";
    $info_str .= date("j M Y", $pageinfo[$ipage]["datetime"]);
    }
    "

Now i want that when the date is equal es. "11/11/1111" and "10/11/1111" etc... the result is a string that is "date of Working" or date is equal "12/11/111" the result string is "date of holiday" and the other date remains display normally the date of modify of the file (or, if is possible the date of creation of the file? ).
    after that, is a problem for the search to continue to filter the results by date or relevance?! thanks

Bye

i want that when the date is equal es. "11/11/1111" and "10/11/1111" etc... the result is a string that is "date of Working" or date is equal "12/11/111" the result string is "date of holiday
    I don't understand the requirement. The sentence above doesn't make any sense. What date should be equal to what other date?
    Also 12/11/111 isn't a valid looking date, how can it be a holiday?

While it is possible that someone else in the forum might code up a solution for you (once the requirements are understood), it is in general outside of our free support to write custom code for each customer. We can offer paid consulting if need be however.

Comment

Working...
    X