Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Background Color

Hello,

I added a "simple form/box" to each page of my site via the directions in the manual and FAQs on this site entitled: "How do I add a simple search box to each page of my site?"

The code works perfectly, it takes the user to the results page which I've customized for look and feel so it fits into the rest of the site seemlessly.

However... no matter what I do, the simple search form on each page winds up with a white background. I've combed through the files and can't find anything that will effect it. I've sucessfully changed the search form on the search page ( and template) has the background color that I need but these little forms on each page seem to be getting their colors from somewhere else.

I know I'm over looking somethign obvious!

Anyone out there know how I can change the background color on the simple form/box (on each page)...?

Thank you

You can find examples of fancier search forms in this FAQ.
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/searchbox.html
    Including one with a non white background.

They use a combination of CSS and images.

Comment

Fixed...

I managed to use some of the ideas from the artilce you referenced and I found that one of the features on my web page was over-riding my attempts at setting a background color.

This search form is actually in a menu sustem at the right (in an accordian panel) and although the CSS has a color defined, which wasn't really doing anything there was a plain white bacground image being used, after I realized that and removed the image all works fine now.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X