Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Log

Hi,

I have upgraded to 6 Enterprise today and am seeing the message below appearing a few times in the log. It does not seem to affect the functionality as far as I can see.

Reporting queued error: faulting application ZoomIndexer.exe, version 6.0.0.0, faulting module ZoomIndexer.exe, version 6.0.0.0, fault address 0x0083b19d.

The existing config files created in V5 have been opened in 6 to add Office 2007 document types and then saved.

Any thoughts?

Ian

Have you scheduled Zoom to run a particaular times of the day. Do the events in the log corresponse to the times Zoom is running. It seems like the indexer has crashed, but it is hard to imagine how it could be crashing without you otherwise noticing it.

In the Zoom configuration, can you turn on the debug log (from the index log configuration window) and start saving the logs. Then see if you can match up the crash date and times to the log(s). The maybe send us the log and the related Zoom configuration file.

Comment

So far I'm thinking it was an anomaly, last night's scheduled indexing task ran successfully.

"Zoom Scheduler - zoom.zcfg (Offline indexing) - TaskID 20070308112919.job" (ZoomIndexer.exe)
      Finished 14/10/2009 22:09:21
      Result: The task completed with an exit code of (0).

I'll come back if there is a recurrence.

Cheers,
      Ian

Comment

Working...
      X