V6 64bit Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 64bit Vista

I am using Vista 64bit uber machine in work here, and we have bought the V6 version of zoom but not the enterprise edition, as our live server is windows 2003 32bit.

Now I have set IIS to use 32bit as 64bit and my site runs as normal, until I hit the search page. The site then crashes with error "Document contains no data" or in some cases "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt." and in the event log it shows

Exception type: AccessViolationException
    Exception message: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

Other than me not working on the search functionality of the site, is there a way i can get the website to use the zoom search functionality locally on a 64bit machine?
    Thanks for any help.

The 64bit version of Zoom only applied to the indexer. In the enterprise edition of Zoom there is a 32bit and 64bit version of the indexer.

The search scripts are independant of 32/64bit (in the case of PHP, ASP and Javascript). Or 32/64bit compatible in the case of the CGI and .NET control.

What makes you think the problem you are having in 64bit related?

Are you using the latest release of Zoom, as there were some older bugs that could cause some of the errors you have reported.

Comment

Working...
    X