search from results page fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search from results page fails

If I run a search on my site I get the results page from the search.php, but if I run a search from the provided search bar in that page I get a failure error. I have looked in the search.php and search_template.html file to see if there was something to change but I can not see it there. All I need to have work is a search from the results page.

Thanks

What exactly was the "failure error"?

Can you give us the URL for the page so that we can have a look at it.

------
    David

Comment

currently we are holding the test site here testing.pbmsprayers.com

When I do a search I get the results, if I search from that page I get a

"Not Found

The requested URL http:// was not found on this server."

I have not jumped into the code here as I am just the design guy, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

You are using a old version of Zoom and should upgrade to V4.2 build 1013.

You also appear to have the link back URL set incorrectly. In the Zoom configuration window, on the advanced tab, clear the link back URL value.

Then re-index your site and upload the search files again.

-------
        David

Comment

still the same issue

I deleted all of the Zoom generated files. It looks like I had build 1012 in Macromedia Dreamweaver, so I used the standalone version 1013 build to regenerate the files. I uploaded them to the site and I get the exact same problems.

I also verified that there is no entry in the Linkback URL.

It appears to just add testing/ to the end of my domain url with the search.php info after. If I remove the testing/ from the address bar the search works fine. I just can not see where that is populating from.

Comment

It looks like I talked myself through it. Since I have the "testing" url set up it is causing some link confusion for the web pages. I adjusted the search url on one of the pages and it appears to have resolved the issue. Thanks for the responses.

Issue resolved.

Comment

Working...
            X