Not spidering a particular directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not spidering a particular directory

I get this error when trying to index a directory on my hard drive that contains about 300+ php files.

No files found to index in C:\Work\AnimalMakers.com\Online\Catalog
    Check that the path exists and that files satisfies configuration settings

If I tell it to spider the equivelent directory on the web, I get this error:

Additional start URL invalid or already scanned: http://www.animalmakers.com/Catalog/

I do not have anything in my config that tells it NOT to spider this directory

I did tell it to ignore anything that begins with "CatalogPrintable", but that does not seem to effect it spidering the "Animatronic_Accessories" folder when I have "Animatronic_Accessories_Printable" in the ignore list.

There are no Zoom ignore commands in the pages.

Ideas?

An additional note is that when I made the Catalog link the first link to spider, it worked, but it will not spider and links on the page. That is just a regular web page. Maybe the "Google Analytics" code? No, my main page has that and it spiders just fine.

This Catalog section of the site is the reason we bought your program. We need to get past this.

Hmmm, nevermind. I tried again, but this time I wiped everything in my skip list (even though I swore the problem was not in there) and then re-entered the things I want skipped.

It is working now.

Comment

Working...
    X