Multiple Results pages return 404 Not Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Results pages return 404 Not Found

Hi, I'm testing out the free download and have a question about the results page.

When I search for a term that gives multiple pages return the first page is fine at this address: http://isaac.voelkermorris.com/search/search.php. This is how I formatted the search box.

But for the 2 3 NEXT pages it goes to a 404 Not Found because it is going to this address: http://isaac.voelkermorris.com/isaac/search/search.php. Note the added /isaac/.

Yes, I have gone through the manual and looked over the previous threads here and still can't figure it out. Proabably a simple setting in the configure, but just missing it. Please advise.

Thanks

It might be because you have (unnecessarily) entered in a "link back URL" on the Advanced tab in the Zoom config window.

I tried to look at your search page but you have it protected with a user name / password so I can't see it.

------
    David

Comment

David,

Thanks, I will try your suggestion later today and if doesn't work I will set something up where you can look at the search page since it is in a password protected site (I was hoping it would be simple to answer w/o having to access the pages so that is why I posed the question first).

Best,

Robert

Comment

Hi,

Actually, it looks as if I needed to enter in a "link back URL" because I embedded the Zoom in other script. Opposite of the advice, but great that you pointed me in the right direction, but you probably would've figured it out from the page if it wasn't protected. Seems to working excellent now.

Thanks!

So far this looks to be an excellent script with excellent support and I probably will upgrade soon!

Robert

Comment

Working...
        X