Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The search box in result page.

Hi Everyone

I have browsed examples on Wrensoft site and seen that the search box in result page is always at top of the results. Question: is it possible to put the search box below the results?

Thank you

Yes. You need to turn off the default search box (from the Zoom configuation window on the "Search page" tab, then add your own search box in the search_template.html file at the bottom of the page.

------
    David

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

adding search query in custom search form

I've removed the standard search form and replaced it with a custom form [for multiple indexes/categories] in search_template.html for the CGI version.

- The disadvantage to this method is that your custom search form will not maintain search queries and options after a search (as it does by default, when you use the script generated version). - as mentioned in the FAQs.

But is there a simple[ish] piece of Javscript of some ${tag} I can add to the form to pick up the 'zoom_query' string - and add it to the text input box??

Comment

The JavaScript would need to parse the search parameters from the page URL, then set the appropriate values in your search form. We don't have any JavaScript like this.

-----
          David

Comment

Working...
          X