One Main Page with keywords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Main Page with keywords

Is there a way to write one page wil all the possible keywords on one page and ask zoom to serach the folders containing the files to be indexed?

This would make my life easier in the initial phases, the first batch of 520 files have no metatags so a one page keywords file would help me a great deal.

Any ideas?

Thanks;
    momora
    momora
    inquiring mind?

If you have one HTML page full of words, how would Zoom (or any other software) know which words are assoociated with which files?

Or maybe I am missing the point?

------
    David

Comment

one keywords page

Because some of these keywords would be found in several pages. For example: civil liberties, litigation, insurance decision are suhc words which would be found in the body of let's say 30 articles out of 700. Would that work? I am trying to skip having to go back and insert metatags and zoomwors in each html file ( I have almost 1000 to work with).
      momora
      inquiring mind?

Comment

If the words are already to be found in the body of the document, then why is it so important to insert meta tags like zoomwords that use the same words?

The indexer will records the words in the body of the document and associate those words with the document.

I can understand why you might want to add a HTML <title> tag to each HTML document, because it would improve the look of the search results, but I don't see any easy way to automate the task.

------
        David

Comment

Working...
        X