Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequently Words produce no search results

Hi,

first of all must i say, that i be german and speak not so good english, sorry ^^

My problem is, if i typing a short word, that very often appear ( for example, you, and, we, she, in, up and so on ), than gives not results and the resultwindow keeps blank and white.

I hope you can me help!
    Thanks

Yours faithfully
    J. Grusdew

Frequently used words can be changed in the Skip Options of the configuration panel. Look to the right under Word skip list and add or remove the words you want skipped.

Bob
    Robert Isaac
    Volvo Owners Club

Comment

If there words are in your skip list you should see a message like this,
      "The following word(s) are in the skip word list and have been omitted from your search: 'at' "
      Or the equivalent in German if you have switched to using German text.

If you get no message and no search results (and searches for other longer common words also fail) then it might be this server side configuration problem.

If you still have a problem, please post the URL to the site, so that we can see the problem.

Comment

First of all, thanks a lot for the help

The URL is http://sichere-schule.dev.rmsweb.de/suche/search.php, but this site is in german, you must type in german words.

If you searching for "Klettern und Balancieren" (in english, climps and balance), than gives it no result, but if you type just "Klettern Balancieren" (in english, climps balance, without "and"), than become i results.

Thanks

Yours faithfully
        J. Grusdew

Comment

It is 90% sure you are running Apache as your web server and have the server side configuration problem that I linked to in my previous post.

Comment

Thank you very much!

It run now ^^

It is really a super amazing engine, respect

Comment

Working...
            X