Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• category matching issue

Hi

I have stumbled on an issue with Category matching!!

1. My Zoom is not actually using the "pattern" for matching categories when the meta tag is adopted. It is using the "Name"

2. I am using <meta name="ZOOMCATEGORY" content="xxxxxx"> tags & zoom also identifies the Category "Name" in other tags & so returns pages that are not part of that category but may contain the category name innocently elsewhere in other meta tags.

If #1 above were fixed, I could use unique strings as "patterns", but retain user friendly "Names" for my categories.

Help with this issue would be appreciated.

1) The ZOOMCATEGORY meta tag should contain the NAME of the categories, not the PATTERNS of the categories. The patterns for the categories are only used to match against the URL of the file to automatically categorize files without ZOOMCATEGORY meta tags. If you wish to only group using ZOOMCATEGORY tag, you can leave the pattern field empty in the Zoom configuration window.

2) I am not sure exactly what you mean. Can you give a specific example.

Comment

Hi

Thanks, that has solved the problem.
      I have left the "pattern" blank.

I did have category/pattern & description reading the same.

Thus, the pattern was reading from URL & including documents that innocently contained the pattern within their url.

Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X