Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for a beginner - configuration window

Hi Folks,

I hope someone can help me with a little problem I have. I've taken over an internal Intranet that has the Zoom engine installed. I was looking to change some of the main settings but can't seem to get the configuration page to open. In fact, I can't seem to find the configuration page at all

Can anyone give me an idea as to how I can get this configuration page to run, as I need to modify some of the settings in the tabs.

Many thanks

Rockape

File > Load Configuration should point you to where the .zcfg files are. Either select it here in the UI and click Configure, or open the .zcfg file with a text editor like Notepad.

If you select File > Recent Configurations, you might be able to identify one or more files used previously.

Good luck,
    Leon

Comment

After loading a configuration file. You would normally open the configuration window using the "configure" button.

Without wanting to offend, this should be exceedingly obvious if you are a IT savvy web developer?

And I am suspecting the real problem might be that you either have a very old version of the software, or maybe you don't have the software installed at all. Maybe you have the search script installed, but not the indexer? In which case you need to download it and install it.

Comment

Working...
      X