Indexing Problems. Only top of page being indexed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indexing Problems. Only top of page being indexed

I have a problem with indexing my site...

One one of my URLs is not fully indexing, and it's driving me mad trying to work out why.

I have the latest version of zoom installed, and there is only one set of zoom_ files being created and uploaded, but the word I am looking for is not in the dictionary file.

The URL is http://www.leevalleyestates.co.uk/mixed_use_study_detail.html?id=18

and the word I'm trying to get indexed is 'Barratt' which is in the last paragraph.

What seems to be happening is the page is being indexed up to a point, and then it stops. I have been testing this by adding a word to the file, and gradually moving it down until it stops being indexed. The word 'cris' where is currently is in the file is not being indexed, but a couple of paragraphs above, and it's indexing fine...

Please tell me what's going on? The page is not long, perhaps there is some weird interference with the images? !!

HELP.

cris.

I tried indexing the page and it indexed the word 'Barratt' without a problem.

Maybe you have turned on the feature to "limit words per file". This is on the limits tab in the Zoom configuration window. The default setting is off.

You should also make sure you have turned off the caching feature if you are making many small modifications to the page. This is on the "general" tab.

If you still have a problem E-Mail us your Zoom configuration file.

Comment

Working...
    X