Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics report: Expected Search token but found none

Hello there,

I just encountered a problem I've never had before without changing anything on my config at all.
    ZoomIndexer tells me:
    "The selected file appears to be the wrong type or an old log file created before Zoom 3.0
    Error on line 10957
    Expected Search token but found none or encountered invalid data.

I already checked the logfile, but found no uncommon things around line 10957. I also tried removing line 10957, which resulted in the same error on the same line 10957 (thus formerly 1095.

It seems somebody has had a similar problem with version 5. As I'm using version 4.2 (Build 1000) I thought I'd start a new topic. http://www.wrensoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2022

Please help me soon, our customer is waiting for his report.

Kind regards,
    Daniel Wentsch

Projektagentur Hanjs-J. Schwarzer
    (Licensed to "Hans-J. Schwarzer)

We aren't really supporting V4 anymore & you should consider upgrading to V5. But if you zip up the full log file and E-Mail it to us, well take a look and either confirm it was a V4 bug or let you know if it is a corrupted log file.

Comment

I checked your log file with V4.2 build 1013 and V5.1 build 1006 and neither version reported an error. So it might be a bug in your older V4.2 release.

There was a bug corrected in V4.2 build 1005 which might have caused this.

The file is in CSV format in any case, so you can always load it into Excel to produce some graphs if you needed to.

Comment

Thanks for your quick help.

As I wrote you via email, I'd be glad if you could provide us the latest build that was available for v.4.2, so we can keep on using the product for the needs we bought it for.

I also downloaded the free edition of v5.1 and it works well creating reports. But this way we have to use two versions of zoomSearch, professional 4.2 for building indexes and free 5.1 for creating reports, which really isn't that elegant.

(no, we see no need to upgrade to 5.1 professional, we just would like to keep on working with 4.2 as we used to be able to)

Thanks and have a nice day,

Daniel Wentsch,
        Projektagentur Hans-J. Schwarzer

Comment

There have been hundreds of bug fixes and new features included in V5, including security related fixes, so eventually there will probably be something you need.

But there was a download to the final V4 release at the top of the page linked to in my previous post.

Comment

Thank you, didn't see that one. Works fine now.

Comment

Working...
            X