menu problem - words in menu are being indexed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu problem - words in menu are being indexed

Hello, I have a php menu on several of my pages. It contains many text links to other pages. Zoom is working so efficiently that if a search is done on a word, all the pages will appear that the menu is in. Since some words are listed in all the page menus. Problem is the page that actually pertains to the item is lost in the mix for the search results, and usually found too far in to be found. Since its such a large menu, I can't put zoom no follows in every link. Also I am changing the menu often and this would be too much work to do all the time. I also can't no follows for the whole page because I need the rest of the page to be searched. Is there anyway to put some sort of no follow in a whole div only? Or once in the php code for each menu? Any suggestions on how to handle this would really be appreciated. P.S. Great program. Please let me know~thank you very much.

You can edit your menu with special HTML comments to exclude parts of your page:

http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support....html#zoomstop

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for telling me and thanks wrensoft for thinking of the feature.

Comment

Working...
      X