Linked company logo image in results page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linked company logo image in results page

Hi, I'm a Professional Edition owner. Could you give me some direction as to how to place one linked image at the top of my search results page?

Please note, I'm not asking about including thumbnail images next to each of my search results. I'm referring to just one image at the top, above everything else, that is linked to another page in the site. (For example, the company logo, which is linked to the company homepage.)

In my iLearnWords site that helps people learn Russian (http://www.ilearnwords.com), I've managed to include the company logo at the top of the search results. (As with most sites, I want the company logo to appear in the same place on every page of the site.)

I did it in a roundabout way: by using CSS to have the company logo image as a _background_ in the ".zoom_searchform" class. The problem, of course, is that it's not linked, because it's just a background. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this...but when I try to just place a .gif directly in the search_template.html page, I get a broken image error (not sure why).

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!!

Just edit the search_template.html file to add an image into it. The same as you do when adding an image to any HTML.

For example, if you are using Dreamweaver as a HTML editor, select, Insert / Image.

Comment

Working...
    X