Adsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense

Hi, how can i put two ads of adsense in the two firsts results of my search?

The easy way to include Javascript on the Zoom result page is to include it into the search_template.html file. This allows you to add stuff around the Zoom search results However if you want to add Javascript in the middle of a set of search results, then you'll need to edit the search script.

Also, Adsense is a Google service. So Google should be able to provide you with some advice on how to use their service and the exact code required.

You could could also use Zoom recommended links to sell your own advertising if you had a popular site.

Comment

I dont know where can I add the code of google adsense, please can you help me to put this code in the two first results of the search script?

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      You could could also use Zoom recommended links to sell your own advertising if you had a popular site.
      Let me know where are the Zoom recommended links, please!
      Last edited by hreitmann; Sep-10-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

If you want custom script coding done then we can give you a quote. But we would need more details before we could prepare a quote. What script do you want modified and what new code do you want inserted.

Recomended links appear under the tab called "Recomended links" in the Zoom configuration window.

Comment

Working...
        X