Search Highlighting and Robohelp Kadov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Highlighting and Robohelp Kadov

I would like to know if anyone out there has had luck getting the zoom search highlighting to work with Robohelp's Kadov tags? Whenever search terms are highlighted, it (i'm assuming) adds code into the page that causes the expanding glossary terms and expanding hotspots to be disabled.

I have a work-around in place via a button on the toolbar, but it's not the ideal situation..

-john

I don't use the expanding glossary terms and expanding hotspots, but I'm not entirely sure that the kadovs are at fault, here. The thing is, they're not "kadov tags," they're kadov variables, or whatever, inside other tags, such as the following:

<li class=kadov-p-CTableRow><p class=TableRow>
    <!--begin!kadov{{===================================== ==============-->
    etc.
    etc.

That is, Zoom ignores all those html tags, anyway, doesn't it?

It might be a situation of conflicting JavaScripts; it seems that I remember some mention of making sure that the highlight.js call should be at the bottom of the topic, possibly even after the </body> tag. One such solution, Calvin Ly's at http://www.calvinly.com/weblog/000111.html, says to include an onLoad call in the opening <body> tag; this would probably conflict with expanding glossary terms and expanding hotspots, as well.

Note in the TrueCode view that each of these expanding items contain their own individual JavaScript calls, such as:

href="javascript:kadovTextPopup(this)"

If your Zoom highlight.js precedes these other items, that might be the problem.

Good luck,
    Leon

Comment

Working...
    X