Error_Log - not a valid stream resource

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error_Log - not a valid stream resource

My error_log file is blowing out to over 30Mb in a couple of days with repeating messages

[19-Aug-2007 11:52:45] PHP Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hairsalo/public_html/search/search.php on line 796
    [19-Aug-2007 11:52:45] PHP Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/hairsalo/public_html/search/search.php on line 794

there is also a few of

[19-Aug-2007 11:52:45] PHP Warning: fopen() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/hairsalo/public_html/search/search.php on line 792

I assume my host has some feature turned off due to security, i know they won't change it, it there anything I can do about this excessive log file? - the search seems to be working OK

This is not a known problem. We can have a look at what these lines of code are doing, but it would be easier if we knew exactly which version of Zoom you are using?

Also did you customise the search.php script in any way?

It is strange that you have errors like this and the search function still works.

Comment

I contacted the hosting company and they told me they had changed security on fopen - They reversed it and the search started working again

Comment

Working...
      X